Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SIP.WATCH.TWEET™ with the Wives and Passaggio

SIP.WATCH.TWEET™ with the Real Housewives of New York and
2010 Passaggio Wine
New Generation
Grande Cappello Rose'

CLICK TO PREVIEW THIS WEEK's RHONY

"WHERE's MY PINOT?!" "I want wine and I only drink MY Pinot." -Ramona Singer
"I have a bottle in my purse. I dare not leave home with out it."-Alex McCord


Side Note: I am loving this "new" Alex, she's bold, brazen and that comment about Ramona's Pinot Grigio was wry and snarky. Loved it!

Poor Cindy, she is trying to entertain 30+ guests and be an amazing host to everyone at her party and Ramona really, REALLY wants her Pinot. NOW! Well before the party, LuAnn and Sonja fired at Cindy, "Where's my invitation?" "I didn't get an invitation." "Our assistants would have passed on an invitation." "Is this an adult party? A kid's party?" "Horseback riding!?" "Birthday, no birthday?" ...I cannot wait to SIP Passaggio Rose. WATCH this episode. And TWEET the best quotes.




Passaggio Grande Cappello Rose

This picture doesn't do this Rose justice. The color is absolutely amazing, a vibrant, translucent mix of Venetian red, Indian red and raspberry. With its loganberry, cherry and tea rose blend on the nose, it prepares you for the fantastical voyage your mouth is about to on. It is medium bodied, full in your mouth and has crisp, rich flavors of blackberry, black currant, fig and red plum. The finish is long with hints of star anise and clementine acidity on the back end.

This is a limited release so I urge you to trust me and purchase this Rose NOW. To purchase click on this link: PASSAGGIO WINES


Countess Rose Perry, Certified Sommelier
Creator of SIP.WATCH.TWEET™

No comments:

Post a Comment